Most people naturally find it hard to firstly remember then to boast about their achievements and present these in a confident and objective manner that will maximise readers’ interest in them.
As a result, we all tend to underplay our own achievements and instead try to tell people why we are as good as, better than or different from other people.
To find out more and get in contact, please follow this link.
In my experience as an editor on various publications and being sent press releases, I believe that:
- Human beings tend to feel different from others when they haven’t found out that others feel the same.
- Our actual experiences and achievements are what distinguish us.
- People like facts.
- It is our natural humanity that connects us so let people see yours.
Your music will speak for itself, so the object of my service is to allow the maximum amount of people know about you and hear your music.
There is no shortage of people who want to hear good new music in any genre.
If you are an independent artist who is planning to release a single or album, I provide a music-savvy press article writing service to create publicity material (bios, release info, website pages etc) that stands out from the rest, which means it reaches a wide audience of readers to direct them to your music.
I’ve had over 25 years experience as a journalist in which time my work has been published in a great variety of places as I can quickly find the story to pique editors’ interests by choosing what information to include and presenting it to read with maximum credibility and impact.
If you are an independent artist who would like to release your music, I can work with you once you have:
- A recording on MP3.
- This uploaded as an audio file on Youtube or Soundcloud (as these can be embedded and heard instantly on most music and press websites and blogs).
- Imagery: either a cover image for your music and/or photographs of your music act.
- Links to your social media and/or website so people can follow your future releases.
Then I can design a print and online press campaign which includes:
- A story in press-ready article form (which you can use wherever you like).
- Distribution of this with your imagery around 30 or more places online to reach media, music industry and the public to direct them to your music.
- Traffic to your social media/Soundcloud/Youtube Channel and/or website.
To maximise use of the above service and achieve independent record sales, followers and music industry and media interest, you may need:
- Licensing and distribution to music buyers through digital music retailers such as iTunes.
Additionally, you may want to boost your release’s reach through some radio plugging to use one of these bolt on services through an existing music company:
- Placement on websites with databases of international subscribers amongst clubs, DJs, radio, airlines and more music outlets.
- Live phone-in radio interviews.
- Pre-recorded radio interviews across franchises of national radio stations.
- Pre-recorded music sessions across franchises of national radio shows.
- A mix by a Ministry of Sound/Hed Kandi DJ/producer.
Any or all of the above bolt on services will generate a report for you containing ratings, feedback and confirmation of plays from all those that your release reached.
As a music promoter for over a decade in London, I noticed characteristics that were going to increase a music act’s chances of success. I believe these are:
- An open and charming attitude devoid of entitlement.
- Stage presence and appearance.
- A genuine passion for what you do.
- Good organisation.
As Katherine Hepburn said:
“If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased.”